CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Four Prices on the Run

Being that this is my first post, I thought I would share a little bit about my family. My sweet husband, Matt, and I have 2 amazing children, Jack and Caroline. Jack is an energetic and eager to please 5 year old boy. Caroline, whom we lovingly call, Lina, is our sweet...well sassy 2 year old princess. Like most families, we are constantly on the run.... from our normal day to day work and school routines, to the weekends when Matt and I are training with his dad for our marathon. Our days are full of love and laughter no matter how much time we have spent in the car! A sweet old man came up to the four of us while we were eating breakfast at Ole Time BBQ several months ago, and told Matt and I that we were the richest people in the world. I could not agree with him more. Our lives are so rich because we have Jack, Lina, each other, and we are surrounded by our wonderful family and friends. I hope you enjoy reading about our day to day adventures. Stay tuned, it will be a fun run!

0 comments: